Quick Cake recipe by other nations.
A recipe for Italian Seed Cookies also known as Regina. They are small Italian biscuits coated with sesame seeds that I absolutely adore.
What you will need
Seed Cookie Mixture:
-3 cups all-purpose flour
-2 sticks of butter
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-2/3 Cup of sugar
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-3 teaspoons of Vanilla
For forming the cookie:
-1 bowl of heavy cream
-1 bowl of sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
How to prepare:
1. Combine flour and butter in a bowl.
2. Add sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and egg.
3. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. To form the cookies roll into a ball and push down in the center to form a little log.
5. Dip it in the cream and roll it in the sesame seeds.
6. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake about 10 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
7. Once they are done baking let them set for about 10 minutes before you move them off the tray.
Another way to form the cookies:
1. Roll the dough into logs 1-inch in diameter
2. Cut the logs into 3-inch lengths
3. Dip each piece of dough into the cream and then roll in the sesame seeds